Saturday, March 7, 2009

Non Geek Speak Encounters - Installment #2

This week was a pretty mild week when it comes to Non Geek Speak Encounters, however I did have a couple.

"So my web cam will not install, it keeps saying there is an error. I don't understand how it is working for you, I even made a folder for it, and everything, just like how my Windows Vista for Dummies book told me."

"Although I commend this person for trying, I have no idea where in the Windows Vista for Dummies book it would say to create a folder on the desktop for the program you are trying to install, and then put files in that folder (mind you all without the actual program CD)."

"I got myself one of those them there Dells, and now I can't play my new huntin game"

"Well, Sir, you purchased the CHEAPEST Dell, it does not have the graphical capability to play that there them huntin games"

"I just don't understand why you could not upgrade the memory in my computer"

"You computer is 7 years old and has RDRAM, HAHAHAHAHAH!" (Just as a side note RDRAM is still in usage today, you would find it in your PS2, Nintendo 64, and PS3, but not normally in Computers)

Like I said, it was a very mild week!

No comments:

Post a Comment